- Refold all the laundry in my girls' dresser (I don't know if your kids do this, but occasionally mine will look for a specific item and unfold everything in the process!)
- Work on my commission drawings (did you guys know that I draw?!)
- Choose to bless Tristan when he works long hours instead of taking my day out on him
- Deodorize the carpet with baking soda and vacuum
- Bible study every day (found this daily scripture writing plan on Pinterest)
- Laundry. SO MUCH LAUNDRY :)
- Make a big batch of homemade chili (yummy recipe on Pinterest)
- Cuddle with girls and pray and talk and snuggle and tell secrets for 5 minutes each once they're in bed at night. Best 20 minute decision ever.
- Pack away outgrown clothing (since I've got four daughters, we keep quite a bit of clothing that each of the older three outgrow so that sisters can have a ready wardrobe when they size up! Unfortunately, I've gotten behind)
- Read to my girls more <3
- Exercise every day - even if only briefly, every little bit counts!
- Make a list of household items we need to buy this month
- Have intentional away-from-kids "me" time
- Budget our next check
I am so excited for this week! I have a lot of goals, I'd better hop to it!